I am not a big fan of Marinara sauce, so I came up with my version of Lasagna. It's so creamy and simple.
1. 6 lasagna sheets
2. 1 lb ground beef
3. 1 can of Alfredo Sauce
4. 1 lb cheese (I prefer Montary Jack cheese)
5. 1 onion
6. 2 tomatoes
7. Salt and pepper to taste (use your favorite seasoning, I love Vegeta)
1. Cook lasagna sheets according to the packaging instructions
2. At the same time heat non-sticking pan, add a little bit of any of your favorite oil or butter, put 1 lb ground beef. Saute until pink is gone. Add chopped onion, diced tomatoes to the pan.
3. When beef, onions and tomatoes are cooked, add 1 can of Alfredo Sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well, reduce heat, and let it sim for 3 minutes.
4. Shred cheese.
5. When assembling: spread some ground beef on the bottom of the glass baking dish. Place 3-4 noodles on the bottom of the dish. Spread ground beef mixture, add cheese. Place another layer of noodles over the cheese layer. Repeat ground beef and cheese.
6. Cover with foil and place into the over of 375 F for 20 minutes.