Monday, May 16, 2016

About Me

Welcome to my "Be the Best Mommy" Blog!

In this blog, I am going to post my favorite recepies that I tried to cook, and my family just enjoys it so much. I will post as I'll cook. I was very inspired by www.natashaskitchen.com recepies. I also have my own book of my favorite recepies that I am going to share in here with you.
Cooking is my hobby. I enjoy cooking! When my husband comes home from a long work day, a fresh and yummy dinner is waiting for him. I have my little helper, almost 3 years old son. He loves not only to observe how his mom cooks, but at the same time he just loves helping his mommy at the kitchen. He is always happy each time I say: "Emik, please help your mommy to take those peeled off potatoes into the garbage!" or "darling, can you help me to peel off the onion?" If I get so busy with cooking, he can even start washing all the dishes that I put away into the sink. So I am not by my self at the kitchen. Plus there is one more guy is growing up! Not sure if he'll be passionate about cooking, but I won't refuse any additional help :)
Anyways, join me at my blog! Leave any comments or suggestions. I'll be happy to hear from you :)

Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment